Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Help Jackie Spencer find 'Little Georgie'




Liverpool Beatles tour guide Jackie Spencer is desperately searching for "Little Georgie," a Beatles doll with a lot of sentimental value that she lost last week. "He was a gift given to me from Jaclyn King in Orlando. Since then he's become a well traveled little icon visiting New York, California, all over the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, and more," she told us. 

"I lost him on a Beatles Ale Trail after we'd been to Wales all day (Thursday) to see Bangor University where the Maharishi held his conference, then Portmerion where George had his 50th birthday party," she continued. "He always came along when I had children on tours. They loved him. On the Beatles Pilgrimage Ale Trail back in Liverpool, we visited The Philharmonic Dining Rooms, Ye Cracke and The Jacaranda. (It) was at the end of the evening I realized he wasn't in my bag anymore. 

"I've had him since 2013. He's become quite a cult figure. Since I lost him I've had loads of replacement offers from really kind Beatle fans. I have a replacement in the wings and Beatle people have been so kind offering to replace him for me." 

However, she's really hoping to get the original back. If you can help her, contact her at jackie@beatleguide.com.  




No comments:

Post a Comment